Hi,

great idea; I really love the vids here: they're so well done and use some really unexpected songs smile

I don't think I could ever do it. The only use I've ever put my movie maker to is to extract clips from movies for PowerPoint presentations ...

So as I think it's such hard work to make a vid, I thought it might be best to pick a song you really want to work with, that's why I voted for "There's a theme, but everyone picks whatever song they like".

I can see, however, that assigning songs at random might give even more interesting results.

Just look at some of the terrific vids for 'unvidable' songs, e.g. "Jeannie's Got a Gun" and "Bohemian Rhapsody" (I hope I commented on those because they were great.)

Originally posted by LaraMoon:
Someone actually answered "Batman!" on question #2 ...and it wasn't me?

rotflol

I demand to know who it was! Tell me now! I... I... I just wanna be your friend? wink
yeah, right, Lara wink

Since I can't participate myself, I thought I could click anything apart from "YES!!" and "Undecided" ... and even though I do like cheese, for some reason my eyes were drawn to that last option ... don't know why, really wink

Looking forward to more great vids,

Eva

kill a cliché, save a reader