I could certainly do without Mohinder -- yeah, he's eye candy, but the annoyance factor cancels that out for me.

I'm still holding out hope that Nathan & Peter are both alive -- I figure Nathan could have flown Peter way up in the sky & then tossed him further up, so Nathan had time to get away. And in the 5-yrs-in-the-future ep, Sylar taunts Peter about him being the one to explode, so obviously it's not necessarily fatal. And that's without Claire's powers -- in the original timeline he didn't save the cheerleader. Besides, Ted did one hell of an explosion in the Bennett's house and emerged unscathed.

Whether the writers will bring him back is an entirely separate matter, of course smile He's almost in that "too powerful to write for" category by now; if he was in control of all his abilities, and practiced, he could do almost anything.

But this is TV land, where anything is possible, whether it makes any sense or not goofy so who knows?

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K