I voted yes, definitely! I really enjoy the extras, and I will buy the version that has extras rather than the stripped down version.

I freely admit that I spent MONTHS of my life watching every single extra on every DVD of the Lord of the Rings extended editions. Fabulous. I've also really enjoyed the extras from the two Pirates of the Caribbean movies (esp the commentaries, they were hilarious), and The Incredibles has so much great stuff hidden on it that my kids and I spend two solid weeks (evenings, an hour each night), watching all the extras and finding all the easter eggs (to be fair, it was snowing all during those two weeks, and outside was not a pleasant place. Don't want you to think that I'm raising couch potatoes).

Winged Migration had a making of feature that was ALMOST better than the movie itself, and the movie had such great scenery that it is a regularly watched feature at our home, especially after a hard/stressful week. So beautiful, and such wonderful work was put into this movie.

I do have to admit that there have been some movies that have disappointing extras, but the movie itself was good, so I'm not upset about the money. I just really do appreciate good extras. It shows that the film makers really cared about their movie, and put a lot of time into the film and carried over that same passion into the DVD. Best one for that? The Incredibles, which if you think is a kids movie only shows that you haven't watched it.

There, Labby, I've recommended some movies for you!

mmouse

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love - time is eternity --Henry van Dyke