I'm not completely bothered by dead bodies. All of the funerals that I've been to that had a casket have been open-casket. My grandfather was cremated, so there was no viewing and no casket to see. However, whenever I see the bodies, it's hard to believe that it's really that person. Most of the time, they just seem like wax figures, placed there for rememberance, instead of it being the remains.

The one thing that does bother me is that I don't like to touch them. I see people going up all the time and touching the hand or the face. Because it's hard for my mind to make that leap between wax and real person, actually touching them gives me the creeps. And don't even think about kissing it. Yes, some people give them kisses on the lips or face to say goodbye. I absolutely refuse to do that. *shudder*

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited