I might not be coherrent, but I'm on time!

On with the show!

The grungy table sat empty and alone, save for one small wooden chair, and the refrigerator, nauseatingly green, wouldn’t stop rattling.
I love that imagery... the empty table. A metaphor for her life maybe? could be why she noticed it? She feels connected to the table... united in their lonely, wooden lives...

Ok, and I'll move on before I make a complete idiot of myself...

Lonely wooden lives?!

It's your fault really... sorta... I mean... leading us down these metaphoric paths... Yep. Your fault.

*ahem*

She couldn't stay here anymore. Not after tonight. It wasn't her. This wasn't Lois Lane.
Ah, there's that Lane pride! wink

Oh, who was she kidding? She longed for someone to validate her existence. Someone to say, "Oh, thank God you're alive, Lois!"
I know I've told you before, but I just love that line. It *really* hits home.

Every single word from:

But only because of some God-awful twist of fate that had brought a different Lois Lane to his door.
to:

Which didn't make any sense, anyway. Why would that upset him unless...

Unless he loved the other Lois.
Holy hell, Sara!

You... you... that's amazing writing! I just... it's like being slapped in the face.

And then there was the niggling feeling somewhere inside that she just might be in love with Clark Kent.
Now, I *know* I told you that I love this before, but... I *love* this line! laugh

Lois had a feeling, right after meeting him... right from the start. smile

Because... well... this *needs* to be highlighted. *Needs* to be pointed out. The genius of Sara...

He realized now that as much as it had felt like it, he hadn't really been in love with the first Lois. Lust. Attraction. Some kind of inexplicable echo of a connection between them. But he hadn't been in love with her.

And now that *his* Lois was here... he wasn't in love with her either.
I ladore that! wink

For fear of quoting the entire rescue scene, I wont, but... damn. That whole scene was amazing. Amazingly written. Amazingly powerful. Just... amazing.

And this...

And it was suffocating him.
... has got to be one of my all time favourite lines! wink

/me ruffles Sara's hair

I ladore this chapter! smile

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters