Thanks for the votes and the responses, everybody! Very helpful. smile

Crazy Babe - Thanks. smile Glad to know you like. smile

Archbish, I'm not sure why it wouldn't load for you. Maybe a server glitch? Try again, maybe?

Karen, I'm confused by the problem you're having, and a little worried. I'd ask if you had Lucida Handwriting on your comp, but you obviously have Times New Roman. I mean, who doesn't? The script is the same, and the names are spelled right... Wierd.

Chris, thanks for the clarification. The font selection is limited, but that's mostly because I wasn't sure what else to put. I wanted the handwriting as the default, and a couple of other options in case it was hard for people to read. I'm also trying to stick to ones that are relatively common.

Chris and people in general:

What other fonts would you like?

Also, what colors would people like? About half of you said colors might be fun, but I wasn't sure which ones to put in.

As for why I'm doing it in the first place... I can't fully explain, but basically: Because it's fun and because I want to get it right. It started out with the font change, for the reason above. I thought it'd be a good feature, to make things more customizable and hopefully more readable.

I'm also confused to find that the prototype pages, using the same code, but with only different text, seem to have no trouble with FireFox, despite the fact that the real pages do. I can't figure out what the difference is. Oh well. There's always IE.

Anyway, thanks again, everyone. smile I just want to make this as good as it can be, and your responses have helped me do that. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.