I get so extremely angry, frustrated and sad every time I try to discuss this topic with anyone that I never really feel like I’m able to express how much I’m against the death penalty.

I remember seeing this TV program, they were visiting a prison in Texas I believe. They were showing how it looked inside the prison where those who were sentenced to death were sitting, and then they showed the room where they execute people. (It was not the first time I saw something like this on TV)
All this was done with the sheriff as sort of a tour guide. They were explaining how they executed the prisoners, and how everything worked. As I was watching I just remember feeling all shaky and cold. Then the sheriff stood there with this extremely smug look on his face telling how right it was to do this, and I just had to run to the bathroom, afraid I was going to throw up.

I won’t go into a discussion on what’s right and wrong, because I know I’ll just be sitting here tearing my hair out, getting all emotional.