OMG! It's a contact fic. YIPPIE!!! I always wanted another ending to this. YAY!!! laugh

She felt light-hearted and happy - she finally knew in her heart that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Clark. She wanted to answer his proposal.
ACK! And that dimwit ruined it all. razz

To tell you... t-to say..." He sighed and started shaking his head. "We-we just can't be together anymore, Lois."

He was. He was breaking up with her. Her breath hitched in her throat, and hot tears stung at her eyes.

"I'm sorry."
YOUR SORRY?!?! *Bites Clark* HA! Take that man-of-steel!!! /me rubs teeth from intense pain grumble

Why, Clark?" She sniffled, letting the tears run unbidden down her face. Let him see how much he was hurting her.
Good for you, lois. Give him the blackmail. Let him take it like a man!

"I can't pretend that I don't care for you, and it'll only get worse if we continue to stay together. Maybe... maybe if we're not... a c-couple anymore, I can learn to hide it better. I wouldn't be able to bear it if anything happened to you, knowing it was my fault."
Keep s-stuttering, clark. Your digging your grave deeper.

"Just how were you going to manage that? Did you even think this through, Clark?"

"Yes, I did."
No! He did not. Most men don't. wink

By the look on his face, he clearly hadn't. At least not all the angles.
HA! I knew it. Women, know all!

"But, Lois, don't you see? I have to distance myself from you as *both* Clark and Superman. It's just... safer that way."

"Then maybe I should give Dan a call?"
Ouch! But hey, paybacks a *****!

He stopped short. "W... what?!"
HA! Knew that would stop him. laugh

She cupped his cheek and made him look at her. "Don't you remember what you said to me just last week? That being together was stronger than being alone?"
Awwwwwwwwwww! Muahahaha! That's always the best part. Reminding them on what they said.

"I’m in love with you, Clark. Don't break my heart."
ACK! thumbsup

Thank you so much for the birthday fic. smile

Rach sloppy

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO