Lois & Clark Forums
OMG! It's a contact fic. YIPPIE!!! I always wanted another ending to this. YAY!!! laugh

She felt light-hearted and happy - she finally knew in her heart that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Clark. She wanted to answer his proposal.
ACK! And that dimwit ruined it all. razz

To tell you... t-to say..." He sighed and started shaking his head. "We-we just can't be together anymore, Lois."

He was. He was breaking up with her. Her breath hitched in her throat, and hot tears stung at her eyes.

"I'm sorry."
YOUR SORRY?!?! *Bites Clark* HA! Take that man-of-steel!!! /me rubs teeth from intense pain grumble

Why, Clark?" She sniffled, letting the tears run unbidden down her face. Let him see how much he was hurting her.
Good for you, lois. Give him the blackmail. Let him take it like a man!

"I can't pretend that I don't care for you, and it'll only get worse if we continue to stay together. Maybe... maybe if we're not... a c-couple anymore, I can learn to hide it better. I wouldn't be able to bear it if anything happened to you, knowing it was my fault."
Keep s-stuttering, clark. Your digging your grave deeper.

"Just how were you going to manage that? Did you even think this through, Clark?"

"Yes, I did."
No! He did not. Most men don't. wink

By the look on his face, he clearly hadn't. At least not all the angles.
HA! I knew it. Women, know all!

"But, Lois, don't you see? I have to distance myself from you as *both* Clark and Superman. It's just... safer that way."

"Then maybe I should give Dan a call?"
Ouch! But hey, paybacks a *****!

He stopped short. "W... what?!"
HA! Knew that would stop him. laugh

She cupped his cheek and made him look at her. "Don't you remember what you said to me just last week? That being together was stronger than being alone?"
Awwwwwwwwwww! Muahahaha! That's always the best part. Reminding them on what they said.

"I’m in love with you, Clark. Don't break my heart."
ACK! thumbsup

Thank you so much for the birthday fic. smile

Rach sloppy
Sara

A wonderful story! smile1 I love it.

Happy Birthday, Rachel! party party

Tricia cool
WOOOHOOO not too waffy, not evil at all, wife`s kind of story laugh

I reallyliked it, sara. it does make a lot more sense than what happened in the episode.

Though i`d be calling Dan anyway laugh

Happy birthday, hon! party

MDL devil
Aww, that was sweet. I loved how Lois set the lunkhead straight. A little reason goes a long way. goofy Wonderful!
Awwwww. That was totally sweet, Sara. Very well written. smile

This makes far more sense than what we saw in the episode. Wonderful to have it shown from Lois' POV, to know her emotions. And yes, she can't forgive him too easily! He did want to break up, after all. But Lois was ready to accept his proposal... are we getting to see some more of that? Say... in a sequel?

Happy birthday, Rachel. smile

Saskia smile
Very nice, Sara! Thanks for having Lois inject a little logic into the moment... it's more elegant than my preferred rewrite, which involves a kryptonite 2x4 wink

And happy birthday Rachel! dance

PJ
Aw that was of course a much better ending to that ep! Nice job! What a wonderful birthday present! Happy Birthday Rach! Love ya. Laura
loved it, Sara! smile1

And happy birthday, Rachel! dance

simona smile
Nice, nice, nice, so very nice!!

He's such a lunkhead, really party party party

Keep writing, Sara!
See ya,
AnnaBtG.
So sweet!! blush

Happy Birthday Rachel hyper
Oooh, that ending was just perfect, Sara laugh Fantastic - congratulations!!! dance

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RACHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! party party party

Sara smile
Hi,

Great story! thumbsup
I loved it I really wanted Lois to knock some sense in his head!
Oooo, me gustó mucho!!! A *much* better ending than the ep for sure, and . . . yeah, seconding everyone else's fdk because I'm not very good at it. *ducks and runs*
Very cute, Sara! laugh

Lunkhead-intervention. A cure for all your ills. goofy

Hazel
Really, really like it, Sara! So good to see Lois fighting back and Clark listening to reason for once. thumbsup

Sorry this is short, but I'm up to my eyes preparing to go away for a few days.

Happy birthday Rachel! clap

Wendy smile
a much better ending to that ep
I agree completely. Too bad the writers couldn't have seen it.
Very sweet! I definately like this version better.

Jackie
Nice Sara! Well done!

Happy Belated Birthday Girl! See everybody here does love you! wink

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Wow! eek Thank you everyone for the awesome feedback!! This was a story I never really thought about writing, in fact, I never really have a thing for episode rewrites. But as Rachel has been *dying* for this to be written and it was her birthday... how could I not surprise her? goofy

Thanks again!!! notworthy

/me thwaps Sas for even thinking the "s" words. ;P

Sara smile
*Coughs* Did someone say sequel?

But Lois was ready to accept his proposal... are we getting to see some more of that? Say... in a sequel?
*hints at sara* wink

Rach
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards