thumbsup

This was a great story! I've liked how, even though Jake is the obvious good samaritan in the title, there has been an underlying theme that Clark is actually Jake's good samaritan, too.

Here's Jake, who finds the incapacitated superhero and, not knowing what to do, brings him home. And then watches as the person behind the superhero facade is revealed to him. And then here's Clark, who even though he has no superpowers at the moment, is able to help Jake back to the land of the living. I've always liked that part of Clark, the fact that he doesn't have to be doing something super to help someone out. And I don't mean carrying someone's packages, although he does that, too. I mean "saving" someone in a less tangible way. Like with Jake.

I added, "Feel free to stop in next time you're landing wayward planes in the area."
notworthy

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler