Hehe. Cool poll!

LOL, the ghost chick's name was Katie Banks. wink

IMO, Tempus and Kyle Griffin were just pure genius characters. I love their sarcasm, and I adore the way they look when they lose (e.g Griffin ended up with his pants down and Tempus temporarily at an insane asylum in 1866, though I never got how came back).

The villains I really hated were Bob, Baron Sunday, Patrick, and Lex Luthor. Bob and the Baron were boring. Patrick was, too, but I think I hated him because at that point I just wanted to see Lois and Clark make up. Luthor was a nag. How many times, as I saw someone on Zoom's boards put it, can a man die and come back to harass you? I mean, true he only came back once, but it felt like much more. Even after we got rid of him forever and for good, he still managed to be the topic of three consecutive eps in season 4. I always liked the way he expressd himself, though. Him and Nigel.

What surprised me is that everyone said they liked Trask. Frankly, I found him a little annoying. But that's just me. laugh

Jana, you forgot to add: Voyle and Myrtle were the wedding destroyer and the therapist (the reporter's name was Nunk) from Swear to God, This Time We're Not Kidding. wink

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)