I'd tend to agree with Vicki, in the main. There were some episodes/scenes where the styling of her hair short I quite liked. But others were horrendous.

In Tempus, Anyone? I thought the style was so severe that it actually made her look gaunt and ill. I suppose that's why no one at the Planet was surprised to hear she'd been in a coma for a year. goofy It actually spoils that episode a little for me, because I think it's just awful and doesn't suit her at all. I know others disagree though.

I really disliked the slicked down styles too. And the style that was used for the majority of the 4th season - in episodes like Myxmas and Lois and Clarks, for instance, was...okay, but pretty medicore for me. Certainly not a patch on the shoulder-length bob cut of the first two seasons.

There is a scene in...um...one of the Lex Files arc. Darned if I can remember which one. The scene where Clark and Lois are on the phone and hear the scientist being killed. Now, I thought that was a short style that really suited her and looked adorable. Stylish, smart and very feminine.

LabRat (who thinks it was that scene anyway... <G> )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers