I hated the dress the clone wore, I hated it so much I was glad that it turned out to be a clone who married Clark instead of Lois.

The hard choice was between the dress from HoL and the one from the real wedding. The HoL dress was very nice but too ornate, it just seemed more like Lex's taste than Lois'.

I really liked the dress from the real wedding, it was very elegant and very much in style. I loved it even more when I found out it was based off the dress Audrey Hepburn wore in "Funny Face" because I love all things Audrey. The only thing I didn't love about the dress was that damn bow she wore on her head, the veil could have done without that headpiece. Despite the annoying bow, I chose this dress as my favorite.

"Let us remember that there is a creative force in this universe, working to pull down the gigantic mountains of evil, a power that is able to make a way out of no way and trasform dark yesterdays into bright tomorrows. Let us realize the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice."
-- Martin Luther King Jr.