Probably six at the most, imo. I remember thinking at the time that if I could just get one more season I'd be happy enough. I felt that the surface of them being married had only just been scratched in season four and there was still plenty for them to get up to. wink

Although not that sure I'd have enjoyed much of the season five that was planned. The whole idea of a baby that grew to an obnoxious teen in the space of a week filled me with <yawn> boredom and I failed to share Tim Minear's enthusiasm for plots revolving around what scrapes the juvenile delinquent would get up to.

This was borne out in a way by the fact that I absolutely loathed the idea when Tim resurrected it with Connor in Angel. I never liked the character - just about could abide him as a baby, when he came back as a...hey, a rebellious teen! <G>...I just groaned and then gritted my teeth through all the subsequent episodes involving him. Don't think I've ever been so glad to see a character written out of a show before! razz (apologies to Connor fans for that rant there. <G>)

I did like the idea of an episode set in the past, with Lois and Clark as teens though. And there was an episode planned to reunite Alt Clark with his Lois, I believe too, which would have been sweet.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers