Oh my goodness, I just caught up with this thread, and not only does El's razz reply makes me laugh , but the fact that there's an actual song on Ballycastle is too much! ROTFLMAO! rotflol I cannot believe this! And while I disagree with you on the Corrs, as I'm perfectly happy with Wendy keeping her habits to sing along with them, I wouldn't mind hearing a bit of the Ballycastle song as well. Too bad it's not the story of a, um... well, you know... butterfly. laugh

As for what I voted for (since I realise that I forgot to say so when I voted), I went for Season 1. I had to think about it, because Season 2 used to be my very favourite. However, that was before I started to write fanfic, and for some reason, fanfic writing shifted my focus. What first attracted me to Season 2 was the blossoming romance between Lois and Clark, but then I realised that it was already there in Season 1, with some aspects which I found much more interesting. First, and I won't surprise anyone here by saying that [g], there's Lois and Lex's relationship and the love triangle, if not quatuor, with Clark/Superman. Then there's the strange similarities (in everyone's eyes but Clark's) between Superman and Lex. And of course there's Lois's relationship to men in general, which results in her occasional hostility to them. All characters calmed down a little in Season 2, working towards smoothing out what kept them apart, and while I watched avidly Lois and Clark getting together, I think it missed some of the spice it could have had if it had happened in Season 1.

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~