I agree with Annie completely smile . So just read her post and you have my opinion, too smile .

I just have one more thing to say:

I just don't think that Clark is *smarter* than Lois at all! I believe that they are very evenly matched if Lois is not smarter. I've always thought that the thing that Clark loves about Lois is how incredibly intelligent she is. In languages, sure, Clark has the edge because he speaks so many, but in English, I think they are very evenly matched. Maybe that bothers me because I take offense to any man telling me that he thinks he is smarter thna i am because I am a woman and I am quite sensitive about the subject.

Also, in scrabble, I've always thought that you could only use English words to get credit -- they have to be in the dictionary. At least that's how my mom and I have always played.

Oh, ok, one more thing, I promise wink

all things equal, Clark would wipe the floor with Lois and leave her out to dry.
Can you really see Clark "wiping the floor" with *anyone*? I just don't think that is in his nature at all. Even if he did win, I don't think he would "wipe the floor with Lois and leave her out to dry." Ouch, that just seems harsh to me. I almost see him trying to let Lois win now that he knows how competitive she is -- I've always thought that he would do anything for her and if that meant losing at a stupid board or card game to make her happy, he would do it. In fact, I even have a picture in my mind where he lets Lois win at arm wrestling (hmm... fic idea... maybe... my mind works in weird ways).

- Alicia smile
oops I didn't realize I was still logged in as Andrus rather than Alicia... whoops blush stupid Alicia wink