Does having an 18 month labrador who seems to think he's a cat count? goofy

Homer's cutest trick for interrupting me while I'm working on the pc is to put his front paws on the windowsill (which puts his back to me, beside my chair) then slowly lean back, turning his head to view me plaintively. This is my cue to give him a kiss, which nine times out of ten turns into a hug as he twists around and onto my lap. Works nearly every time. <sigh>

When it doesn't, he'll resort to knocking several books off the bottom shelf behind me and then pushing them under the shelf. He thinks I'll never find them in there. :rolleyes:

Generally, though, he learned when he was a puppy that when Mum is working at the pc the world does not exist, laugh and if he can't tempt me away from my desk he'll give up and curl up on my feet.

LabRat smile (relieved that, so far, he hasn't gone all the way of a cat and resorted to climbing trees and having to be coaxed down - which was a favourite habit of our last labrador, Patch.)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers