Well, after much hesitation, I had to go for El. She's *the* definite EVIL ONE! evil Puts us all to shame. No wonder she calls us amateurs. wink

But I had a very hard time deciding. See, Tank kills Jimmy and cuts Lois's hair on a regular basis. What's more evil than that?

But then, Wendy ends her story parts on terrifying cliffhangers. And she sometimes stops pasting new scenes into IRC IMs *just* because she "hasn't written any more" (like that's an excuse!!!).

And of course there's LabRat, who, after the fantastically evil Masques, has been holding out on us fic-wise. After all, we're still waiting for SDB. And a dozen more WIPs lurking on her hard drive!

And what about Mere? She hasn't posted the rest of Fact or Ficus yet! Imagine that! Clark's ficus has been abandoned for months!! No way it will have survived! Its half-deadness didn't leave him much of a chance to begin with. Even *Lois* taking care of it would be better than the curren abandonment of the poor thing.

Elle is in training, but cathing up fast! And Saskia has been pulling a Tank in the comments folder for When Larry Met Charlie, demanding more WHAMs than smoochies!

eek We live among the evil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaethel (*not* evil - hey, the stats say so)

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~