And now, for the next chapter of "What's Going On with the Message Boards?". The Message Boards wouldn't load for me this afternoon, using either Firefox or IE9. I tried what Mrs. Luthor had suggested, and deleted cookies. (I couldn't believe how many of them I have for websites I had only visited once to do research for a story or hadn't visited in at least 6 months! Usually when I delete cookies I use that button that states "delete history and cookies". Clearly, this button HADN'T been doing exactly that. This time though, I deleted the cookies individually.)

This seemed to do the trick, dance , so I thought, as the Folder Page or http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php page loaded quickly and easily. laugh

That's when I realized I couldn't access any page that didn't have any new threads added within the last few hours. I was party

I'm glad and, yet at the same time saddened, that others of you have been experiencing some the same problems as me (so, at least, the Message Boards haven't taken a personal dislike to that person who posts something at the drop of a hat. blush namely ME). Misery loves company, but I hate that any of us have been made miserable by this place, which usually make us (well, it does me, at any rate) so happy.

Anyway, all is well at the moment, and may it continue to be so for the foreseeable future.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.