Haha yes, I meant q9h. XD

I realised that the connection settings were set to Rogers eventually and googled for Fido settings, but unfortunately, it didn't really solve the problem... it no longer gives the same error messages, but it still won't load anything.

My dad seems to think it's because of Fido, though for different reasons - that it won't let me connect to non-Mobile Internet without an actual plan. (My current plan does include Internet Mobile but apparently they're wildly different things.... I would have thought they would just charge as-you-go anyway...)

The hard reset command is to turn off the phone, then hold down the E and Z keys, and turn it back on. It reformats itself. (The real reason I did this is because the guy I got the phone from left it password locked... -_-)

I'll ask Fido about this but if there's nothing they can do, I'll just wait out my contract with them - only six more months - then change to Rogers and get a Blackberry. A year and a half ago I specifically didn't want one because I wanted a "simple" phone. :rolleyes: So much for that. XD

Thanks smile

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)