Oops, knew I was forgetting something today.

Okay, Undernet makes this slightly tricky, because of ident settings.

Go into Manage My Connections.
Click on Add New Connection, and select IRC
Account name is just a generic name
Nick Name would be what you want your nick to be
Server Host - click on the ..., then click on the + next to Undernet and select a host

Don't click on connect yet!

Click on Settings
In the Ident settings, change the User ID to what your username on your computer is. If you have to click on your name when you log into your computer, enter that.

Click on Back, then connect. The best way to find out if there's a connection issue is to go to the main window, click on the circle for IRC, then click on Show Status Window. That will show all of the IRC connection messages.

Once you're connected, click on the IRC circle, then click on Join a Channel. Enter the channel name beginning with a # (such as #loisclark), enter a password if the channel requires one, then click on Join. A channel window will pop up, and the fun begins! smile

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited