“Still...meeting the Dalai Lama, dancing with a Nigerian Princess, hiking across the Andes mountains in Chile...there’s nothing like the experiences you can find if you look hard enough.”
Show off. ;P

Clark coughed. “I lost both my parents when I was ten. I bounced around in the system until I managed to get a football scholarship to Midwestern University. The rest is history.”
Awww!

Lois froze. “You’re the Clark Kent who played for Midwestern University?”

Sipping his water, Clark nodded.
And leave it to Clark to score a point for himself when he's not even paying attention. wink

“That was only in my first year,” Clark said defensively. It had taken him that long to strike a balance between aggressiveness and the safety of the people he was playing against. “And while I might have caused a few twisted knees, I never really hurt anyone badly.”
Awww!!! Poor Clark!!! And even more sad that he had to find his own way without his parents' guidance.

His lifetime of drifting from home to home without any sense of stability had left a huge gaping hole in his soul, a need for acceptance and love that he still struggled with at times.
Awwww!! goofy

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.