Originally posted by LabRat:
Last week, Stuart and I signed up to a free month trial with Netflix and this evening, to my delight, whilst browsing around for something to unwind with before bed, I discovered that they have four seasons of TTZ on there. And a whopping 36 eps or so in each season. I hadn't realised there were so many. Puts modern shows to shame. goofy And I know I've only seen a fraction of them.

I was a little concerned that the show wouldn't stand up to the test of time and my memories, but I've just had the most wonderful time watching the first 5 eps of S1 and the stories were are enthralling as ever.

I've now put all 5 seasons on my Amazon wish list - these recently released editions have a quite impressive list of extras attached - and can't wait to see the rest of them over the next few evenings.
Sounds awesome, Labby! I might just have to sign up for Netflix again for this! Maybe I'll wait until I have a significant amount of time to spend on it though...

And as a side note: I think the fact that the Twilight Zone (and similar pieces, such as Outer Limits or anything Hitchcock) still holds up just goes to prove that a show/movie doesn't need blood, guts and gore or over-the-top effects to be classified as effective horror. The unseen and alluded to can be even more frightening. eek

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain