Have any of you ever been to the Newseum in Washington, D.C.? I recently had the chance to go to it and it has become one of my favorite museums. I've had a soft spot for journalism ever since getting into LnC and the museum really makes you think about what am impact the press can make when used correctly.

One thing that is really poignant is this wall they have of every journalist that has died in the line of duty. I've thought of that wall a lot recently with the deaths in Syria. frown

I don't really have a lot of experience or knowledge of journalism beyond reading the news in real life and reading about our favorite journalists on this site. But I strongly recommend the museum for anyone that may be passing through DC. If you're anything like me, you'll get a bit of a thrill thinking about how Lois and Clark would view a museum like this.

They also have an exhibit of Pulitzer Prize winning photos. That always makes me think of Jimmy. laugh

Newseum Website

~Kristen

P.S. I'm also thinking this could be used in a fanfic in some way... goofy

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?