Okay, most of y'all know I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan (hence the avatar) and so I was shocked to find out there was something related to Star Wars that I had not seen. I decided I'd watch it.

BIG MISTAKE. HUGE. Actually I couldn't even finish it. And that's saying a lot. I mean, I sat through Episodes I, II, & III (multiple times!). I think I turned it off after Chewy's dad (who looks more like a gorilla that mated with a pug) started getting turned on by the sparkly lady singing to him in his virtual reality headset.

What was George Lucas THINKING?! Actually I wonder that a lot these days. Have y'all seen this? And the actors, what were they THINKING? I think that may have been George on Acid or something.

Someone tell me you have seen TSWHS and agree with me. Actually, I'm 100% sure that if you have seen it, you will agree with me.

I'm kind of OCD and always feel the need to complete things I start (bad books, bad movies, etc.) so maybe someday I will finish this. Ugh. I think I just puked in my mouth a little.

For your viewing displeasure.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw