Christmas is still coming before New Year but I had to check last year's resolutions to see what/ if something came true (and start planning for 2013).

I realized that there were some things on my top 5 I didn't remember, and while some came true, others were postponed or just haven't happened and won't happen.

So... 2012 resolution's outcomes:

1) Get in shape/ Exercise more (at least 4 hours per week) More or less check. Since October I started taking brisk walks that take me about 5 hours per week. It has somewhat paid off. I'm just too lazy to do more at the moment.

2) Have a great idea for my masters thesis and start working on it Next year maybe. No ideas yet...

3) Visit my best friend (she moved to another country two years ago and I haven't had the chance to meet her new place) Check.

4)Get in the 3% or merit list (it's a sort of honor roll in my college and has two types of monetary prizes for students. The students in the 3% receive about half of the tuition fee and the ones on the merit list receive the full value of the tuition fee times Nope. One grade slightly below the top mark and there goes my whole plan. grumble

5) Become independent/ Get a (good) job Found a job in a good place. Moved out of my parents' house and to another town. For the first time I'm depending solely on myself. It feels really good (and I hope it lasts, especially in this economy).

What about the rest of you? Are all your resolutions fulfilled?
smile

Granny Weatherwax: 'You've got to think headology, see? Not muck about with all this beauty and wealth business. That's not important.'

Wyrd Sisters, Terry Pratchett