Oh, can I be in the notebook-toting club? Just a few weeks ago, I bought a tiny little notebook at the dollar store to keep in my purse so that I always have one handy to jot down story notes in. So far, the book still has nothing in it - I haven't been inspired "on the run" so everything has just be typed up on my laptop - except for the ideas I get while at the gym.

My facebook status the other day was "Why yes, I *am* the type of girl who develops story ideas while running on the treadmill and listening to the Trans Siberian Orchestra."

Also:

You have a file on your computer titled "Story Ideas" (or some variation).

You wonder how it is possible to actually write all of those stories in the next year.

You think of a phrase (or hear a phrase someplace) and think "That would be a fabulous story title!"

Even mundane tasks can inspire you - "Oh, I should write a story about Clark's mishaps while BBQing!"

"Sleep? What's sleep? I need to finish writing this chapter!"

You watch a tv show/movie and immediately start thinking about how to work it in as a crossover story. (Believe it or not, but I've wondered about writing a Mythbusters/LnC story, which I will probably never actually write.)

You've had so much fun crafting a story, that it gets to be really sad when you finally finish it and have to move on - like saying goodbye to a friend in a way.

You constantly roam the challenge boards looking to see if any fic ideas strike you.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon