Actually, when the book was released on the 12th, my hubby went to the book store and bought me a copy. I'll post pictures if you need me to prove it.
confused Was there something in either my post or Artemis's that led you believe we were accusing you of lying about it, TJ? Sorry, but I'm missing it completely if you thought there was!

I wouldn't have expected you to be buying your copy from Amazon UK - because I know you don't live in the UK. So that certainly wasn't my point. All I was saying was that I'd missed the publication date because I'd given up looking - thanks for the headsup - but when I went to order it I found a puzzling message from Amazon in the UK and assumed that the US copies at least were just fine becasue you didn't seem to be experiencing a problem with your copy.

Sorry if that wasn't crystal clear, but - honestly - I'm greatly surprised that you would immediately leap to the conclusion the intent of my post was to accuse you of lying about having a copy. Why on earth would I want to do that....? huh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers