Kidding aside, I think all four of them did something they shouldn't have, but consider the consequences of the young man's actions. Even if he had married one sister, the other two would have been 'dishonored' for the rest of their lives, living as outcasts in a society with too strict rules regarding premarital sex. (I'm not advocating free love or anything like that, mind you.)
Mellie, when you put it like this, it struck me that maybe the woman's murder of the man was in fact an honor killing. The three sisters had hoped to use the young man to elevate their position in society a little bit, by getting one of them married, but instead the man ruined the sisters' last bit of social capital, their honor. Not that the sisters didn't contribute to it themselves, as I said.

But maybe the murder of the man was indeed an honor killing. Maybe the woman did it to show her society that she would resort to this last desperate measure to salvage even a little bit of her and her sisters' ruined reputation.

Finally, if you plan to see the movie, I'd like to give you a word of warning. The woman who was accused of infidelity by her husband and who had her baby repudiated by him had an abortion in the movie. We were shown the abortion, too. It was no fun.

Ann