Oh, that was such a great part! Really I'd just rather gush right now instead of making any other comments even though God knows I have a running commentary on almost everything. smile1 smile1 I may come back later.

smile1 smile1

Okay I'm back.

“Tempus is real,” he blurted. “Tempus is real and he sent Lois Lane and Clark Kent, the originals, our founders, forward into the future. If they can’t get back to their time, get married, have kids, you and I won’t need to put this conversation off until later. We won’t be here to argue it. And... I do not have problems with women.”
Yes! /me punches in the air happily. Go Silas!

“You’re the woman from EPRAD!” he gasped.

“You *are* the real Superman!” she said simultaneously.
Oh, shut up! I didn't even occur to me that Clark migh recognize her from EPRAD. Thank God. Part 17 has just given me one too many conniptions. Madge shows up in the museum, oh but what if Clark doesn't recognize her...

“Right,” Clark said. And then he did the oddest thing. He threw back his head and yelled, “Help, Superman!”
Simply ingenious.

“Holy freakin’ cow,” said Elise, then immediately blushed hotly. “I mean, that is, on behalf of the family... uh... holy freakin’ cow.”

“You practice that speech on the way over?” Silas asked her solemnly. “Because it’s excellent.”

“And I’m Lois,” said Lois. “Introduce me as Grams, Junior, and you’re grounded.”
smile1 smile1 </gushing>
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy