I'm so very worried about my mama. We are still waiting for a firm diagnosis, but the doctor's office said it wasn't good. They wouldn't tell us anything over the phone. Don't they know what hell they put people through not knowing? We have to wait till Monday to find out what kind of lymphoma she has. She can barely stand by herself and she started using her walker at my insistence after at least three falls this week.

She may have fallen more than that and just hasn't told me. I'm very angry at the doctors because I feel they have taken precious treatment time away from us because they can't seem to get their act together. It's been a month (since the CAT scan)!! I'd like to ask my friends to continue to pray for both of us and / or send good wishes our way. And pray for me to have the strength to deal with whatever happens.

I'm an only child and so most of the burden - not a good word: how about joy? - of taking care of my mom is mine. People from church can help, too, but there is just some things mom won't let someone else help her with. I love her so much and we are so close. I feel like I'm just dying inside. I have had so many things happen to me in the last two years that I question how much one person can take.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~