I'd just like to second what Roger said, who said it in a much better way than I could have. I also run both Mac and XP at home, and I love my mac. It's a lot easier to use, and less headaches. I'm on my third Mac laptop right now. The first one had a known logic board issue, which happened three times. The third time I took it to the Apple Store to get them to fix it (and once I spoke to someone who would actually listen to what I'd done), they gave me a new laptop as a replacement, free of charge. Now that's service!

I work with a lot of people that are scared to troubleshoot macs. However, some of them have gotten their hands on a Mac to play with, and they confessed that the mac was a lot easier than a windows machine to figure out!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited