Originally posted by StarKat:
Did you actually look at the video? Most of those things actually said 'global warming'. The ones that said 'climate change' were in the minority. It listed conflicting statements that both said 'global warming'. I've actually looked in the news and seen similar things to the articles shown in this video, and a lot of the time, they do say global warming.

Tara
Yes, of course I watched the video. And as I said in my original post, most of the mainstream media uses the terms interchangeably as well - when they refer to 'global warming', they're often actually talking about climate change.

Many of the things included in the video sound ridiculous when blamed on 'global warming' but not so ridiculous if you understand the difference between global warming and climate change.

Of course, there is a certain degree of hysteria surrounding both global warming and climate change. I'm not an expert but some things are obviously being inappropriately blamed on both due to the current high level of awareness of the problems. But much of it is true.