I'm sorry to hear that you've been a victim of one of the more negative elements of the net, Jenn. Anonymity has a lot to answer for at times.

I have trouble imagining that anyone from this forum would behave in this way - it doesn't seem their style - but you can never be 100% sure about anyone you don't know of course.

It could be random - remember that although you have to join the forum to post, it's open to anyone to look at the messages. Trolls, too, unfortunately. Although, I have to say that it strikes me as seeming more personal; someone with a grudge.

But just in case the culprit is reading this, let me make it quite clear that if it is ever proved that it was a member of this forum then they will be permanently banned from the mbs. We've taken a lot of time and gone to a bit of trouble to make this forum as friendly, welcoming and secure a place for FoLCs to hang out in as we possibly can and we won't take kindly to someone abusing it in this way.

I can't believe that anyone who knows you would believe you were posting these messages, but that doesn't make it any the less distressing, of course. I hope that now that you've alerted people to the problem, it will end.

Hang on in there, meantime. You know we love you! sloppy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers