groobie

I should always be treated like a queen.
I wholeheartedly agree! Too often us women relegate ourselves to last place, when we deserve to be queens; not snooty, but honored smile

Plus I like the design. I guess not many people have that!

Jessi

You're right, Dean is my Superman, laugh and I love the way he developed Clark into more than just a cover. Instead of just playing the part, he discovered the person in the suit, giving him personality, emotions, and dreams. thumbsup

Although I hold Christopher Reeve in high esteem for his contribution to the Superman legend and his amazing spirit that touched so many people...to me, he was the world's Superman, overcoming obstacles in his life, showing us that Superman is more than just physical strength. smile

In fact, each man who has played Superman has made his own contribution to develop the legend, instead of just acting it out. They respect the role, and it shows. As I type this, my husband is watching Smallville, and I realize that Tom Welling has modernized Superman, bringing the legend to yet another generation, keeping it alive for what, 70 years? Amazing! cool

Steph

Thanks for naming the fic! Yes, Sue is an AMAZING writer! Interesting design for a tattoo, but sorry to hear about the artist.

"Every woman in love thinks their man looks like Superman!" I sure think so!