OMG I was obsessed with the BSC. OBSESSED. Even more than with Lois and Clark. I discovered them in second grade and even when I "graduated" to other books I still read BSC books all through high school and college. Even though my reading level had far outgrown them, I still loved the characters too much to let them go.

I had over 400 of the books until I finally sold them all last fall because I couldn't justify moving them from Seattle to LA with me. They've been out of print for years, so I've spent countless hours scouring used book stores for them. I had a list in my purse of which ones I still needed, and my goal was to own every book from whole series, including all the spin-offs.

My favorite character for a long time was Kristy because she was the leader and she was bossy. She was the most like me. laugh Then when they introduced Abby, she became my favorite. I liked her better because she wasn't quite as bossy as Kristy, so she was more like me. Plus she played soccer (I did too) and her sister's name was Anna. smile

Wow, this thread brings back memories. smile

~Anna