Ohhhh, this is interesting. I'm receiving the comics from IDW publishing. Issue #3 came in the mail yesterday. I didn't realize it was any earlier than usual.

*wonders what I did to deserve preferential treatment*

Anyway, it came with this teaser:

If you thought the end of Issue 2 was surprising, just wait until you see the end of Issue 3!

Which, of course, made me want to flip to the very last page immediately. (That's just me. Open all the presents! Don't wait 'til Christmas!)
But this time... I didn't.

And the story was so absorbing I forgot all about the surprise on the last page. When I read up on it, I was blown away. I love it when I just don't see it coming. I love when a writer sucks me in and *then* throws the curve of all curves.

Annnnd that's all I'm saying. I don't want to spoil it. It's too good. It's 'Rosebud is the sled' good and 'the call is coming from inside the house' good. I can't do it.

Shall I just wait here until Issue 3 is more widely available? I totally can!

*pulls up chair, gets cozy*

I will say this (from Issues 1 and 2) the thing about Gunn? It's true. And WWP has pulled a Lazarus of a see-through sort. And the hopeful something you wanted, Lab, so far so good, though there are 9 more issues to go, I think. Plenty of time for it to all go to hell (some more.)

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank