What C_A said. I'm rather hoping that CC's mysterious twist in the comic continuation is something that makes the whole horrible 'everyone dies at the end' thing go away and they all live happily ever after. laugh

When I've invested years of my life watching characters, caring about them and sharing their adventures, I tend to get seriously disturbed and ticked off when they go out unhappily. I like to think of them living on TV land somewhere, all snuggly and warm.

I'd begun to drift away from Angel during the whole Connor/Cordelia storyline, then gave up completely when Fred was killed off (still really haven't forgiven JW for that), so I've never seen the final episode and still haven't worked up the nerve to watch it. (Although that may end soon as I'm planning an Angel wallow of all 5 seasons back to back once I'm done with my current Buffy wallow. Finally, I might actually watch every episode. laugh . If so, then something that perks me up - like this comic? we can hope - after sinking me into depression would be enormously welcome!)

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers