Full House and Bob Saget, FTW! I wonder what happened to those kids. D.J, Stephanie, Michelle and the twins. I still remember many of the eps very clearly. That entire cast had terrific chemistry.
What happened to the cast? Well, in terms of the girls, Candace Cameron (DJ) is married to an ice hockey player named Valeri Bure. She's now Candace Cameron Bure. They have three children. I think she's pretty much given up acting, though she did appear with the woman who used to play Rudy on the Cosby Show as a host for an E! child stars special a wee while back.

Jodi Sweetin (Stephanie) was married to a guy named Shaun Holguin, but they divorced in 2005. She's now married to a guy named Cody Herpin and is expecting her first child. She was addicted to crystal meth for a while.

As for Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen (Michelle)? You only have to look in the gossip mags to see where they are. They were attending NYU...they may still be doing that, or they may just be working on their new, expensive non-child clothing line. Or both.

Any, back on topic. As for my favourite chemistry on shows, I love the Full House chemistry too, also Teri and Dean on Lois and Clark and Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel on Gilmore Girls. I also loved the chemistry between David Tennant and Billy Piper on Dr Who. So sad she's not on there anymore, though I did like Freema as Martha.

I also used to love Jane Seymour (Mikalea Quinn) and Joe Lando (Sully) on Dr Quinn Medicine Woman. And I also currently adore Hugh Laurie (House) and his relationships with both Robert Sean Leonard (Wilson) and Lisa Edelstein (Cuddy). They work so well together, even though House is anti-social...

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.