Ok, I have a question to ask all of you. I'm trying to find some new authors to try out. I love to read and I've run out of books from the authors I know and love.

I've worked through almost all of Jodi Picoult's and Nicholas Sparks' novels. I loved the romance and drama in all of them. I also love the romance, angst, and drama that is prevalent on these boards, especially the romance. blush I would try some romance novels, but I'm afraid of picking one that would be your typical trashy romance novel with the sterotypical half naked hero on the front. I'm also a fan of mystery novels, but I like there to be more to the story than just the mystery (which basically means I want to be invested in the characters as much as the mystery they're trying to solve).

So my question to all of you is does anyone have any suggestions? Knowing these two authors (if you happen to be familiar with them) and knowing what I enjoy on the boards, I'm hoping someone will be able to think of something for me to look into.

I've already asked at Barnes and Noble for suggestions of authors close to those and they weren't much help. A friend told me to look into Melissa Senate books. I bought one but haven't had a chance to read it yet. Any thoughts on her?

If anyone is still reading at this point I hope you were able to follow all of that! I'd really love your input!

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?