I've been a Mac user since I bought one in '95, and I haven't looked back since. Oh, sure, I own a Windows XP system, but my iBook is always sitting next to me. Apple has treated me real well, even giving me a new laptop when the logic board in the previous one died 3 times in as many years. When I first started working at my current job, someone dubbed me the Mac Goddess, and I proudly wore that title. Sadly, the only remnant of that is on my work website.

I'm not too sure of the iPod touch. It looks pretty darn cool, but it's way too little space for way too much money. I'd rather upgrade my 30GB to the 160GB, even though I don't have anywhere near that amount of music. Maybe when my current iPod dies, the iPod touch will have dropped in price or drastically raised the space.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited