Here's a wardrobe malfunction story for you...
I had borrowed pastels (chalk) from the art teacher so that my students could do an activity for my class. So being the nice teacher that I am, I cleaned up after my lazy 8th graders...putting the little pieces of chalk into the little trays neatly (not just thrown into the big boxes). I had been VERY careful while doing this because I had a pale cream top on and I didn't want it to get dirty. So then I piled the boxes on top of each other, tucking the top box under my chin so they didn't fall, and took them back to the art teacher. I thought everything was fine until a male teacher started laughing and pointing at my chest. Apparently, there had been some red chalk dust on the outside of the boxes and it had rubbed off on me in little circles...it looked like my nipples were glowing through my shirt. blush I spent the last hour of school holding papers in front of me. peep

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink