If we can count a day as 24 hours, or not going to sleep, I watched 21! laugh I got the Third season and went nuts. I had been working on getting my sister to watch the show with me, and after she saw seasons one and two, she was as hyper as I was for the third one. It came out, we went to the store, got it, and started watching. We were really tired by the time we finished Tempus Anyone?, but kinda hyper, so we were going to watch one more. Then it was the Clois arc, so we had to see the rest of that. Then we got so hyped up from yelling at the screen- evil Dr. Deter, and laughing that we watched another. My sister went to bed after that, but I watched another one. There was only one left- but I was really tired, so I went to bed and watched it the next morning. I watched the whole season within thirty hours.

As for other stuff...
Books: Mercedes Lackey!,and Elizabeth Kerner, and Wen Spencer, and Linnea Sinclair, and The Silver wolf by Alice Borchardt, Tamora Pierce, Christopher Stasheff, and sci-fi, and fantasy, and too many others to count.

Online: L&C, Star Trek Voyager fanfic, basicly fictionpress, esp. False Facades, and PotC fanfic.

Shows/movies: psych, monk, Voyager esp. season six, PotC, Pretender, and the Ugly Dauchsund.

Other: Chocolate and procrastination, esp. when I should be cleaning my room...Which is why I'm so talkitive right now. blush laugh

Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment. ~Robert Benchley