I get there first, I get there first!!!

I cannot believe this!!! I just turned 24 for the third time (funny how I don't feel older at all laugh ), and looked at the boards and awwwwwww! You're a sweetheart of a friend, Wendy!

Then Bethy (who's spending the weekend with me) made me notice that it's part 1 of 2, therefore you're actually cruel. wink

She does have a point... especially as I neared the end, scrolled down after what I thought was *just* another line. A powerful line, but just a *line*. And then I saw it. Staring at me in big red, or gold, or neon-glowing letters. T. B. C.

Why????? whinging

But that was beautiful!! I particularly loved the insightful look into Luthor's relationship with Lois. I actually hadn't noticed that about Fly Hard, but he does show several times that he cares about her, and he definitely put her safety before his own. So that was really, really well done to have Clark notice that.

Then I loved Lois finally getting a clue about Clark's behaviour during their time as hostages. The only thing I didn't like was the TBC... although you know me, I'm a glutton for that kind of punishment and secretly loved it.

So, when are you posting the next part? For my 24th birthday for the fourth time? laugh Don't you dare!!!! I want it yesterday!! Please! Please please please with a Tim Horton's donut on top! notworthy

Thank you so much for the beautiful birthday present, Wendy. You're really a sweetheart. sloppy

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~