Hope you guys don't mind me unloading here for a bit, but I do it in way of warning so you guys won't go through the same grief I'm feeling right now.

I've been married to the same guy for 13 years in March and we've had issues, but that's actually just peripheral to what happened to me and it's not what I'm feeling bad about.

Just that in the periodic slips in my hubby's "recovering" escapism procedures he partakes in(drinking a six pack), he decided to go on line at home. Now most of you all know I'm not hooked up at home, for various reasons, so I use my online at work to communicate and surf and such. But I keep all my Works in Progress on my hard drive at home and for some stupid reason I DIDN'T HAVE MY STUFF BACKED UP ON A DISK!!!! STUPID!!!STUPID!!!STUPID!!!

So anyway my inebriated spouse decided to skip work and hook our home computer to our phone line yesterday to go surfing for "adult" subjects and DOWNLOADED A FREAKING VIRUS. OUR WHOLE HARD DRIVE WIPED CLEAN, NOTHING ON IT!!!!!

I DON'T THINK I'VE CRIED THIS HARD IN THE LAST 9 MONTHS!!!!! HELL I DOUBT I'VE CRIED THIS HARD IN THE LAST TEN YEARS!!!!

...so just dammit all, back up your systems you guys, keep your treasures saved on a seperate disk. I lost a lot of good material and it sucks, it sucks really bad. I've been hating my hubby all night for it, but that doesn't fix anything.

That's all...

teeej