Last night I saw the Dean Cain movie I Do, But I Don't (which, incidentally, I did not like nearly as much as the movie immediately preceding in on Lifetime TV, about a meddling mother who places an ad on a Single's webpage in her daughter's name. But I digress...)

Spoiler space for anyone who hasn't seen I Do, But I Don't and doesn't want to read about it..
Did anyone else who saw this movie cringe at the scene where Dean's ex-girlfriend tells his firefighter brother that she needs to talk to him, and the brother offers her a ride on the firetruck? All I could think was, What if a fire alarm came in and they needed that truck?

Then, to top it off, he races through the city streets with the siren blaring! Aaarg! I didn't find that amusing in the least.

- Vicki (who kept thinking about the infamous fire hydrant scene in Superman while she watched this. laugh )

edited after reading Sara's reply, to put spoiler space in my post, too!

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster