LOL, Wendy. I'm sure I'll get used to it. I'm afraid I'm one of those people who absolutely loathes change of any kind when it comes to working with her pc. <G> I like everything to be exactly where I last left it and expect it to be. Took me three months to stop grumbling last time I changed to a new WP program. razz So, finally, Stuart had to dump it and reinstall my old WORD.

Then there was the fact that I've successfully avoided any virus infection for five years and only had XP installed for half an hour before AVG informed me I was infected with the Nachi worm. :rolleyes: Which may not have been XP's fault, but I blamed it anyway. laugh

But I'm slowly getting used to it. <g> It's a darn improvement on the glitch-ridden monster my pc had become before it died, that's for sure. It still has some strange quirks to it - like telling me a file is already open when it isn't if I try to access it through my docs instead of through WORD and telling me it's saved a file to disk but then telling me when I try and access it from the disk that it doesn't exist, but I can live with those as I've found ways around them. wink

LabRat smile (who sure isn't missing the frequent crashes and freeze-ups and is starting to quite enjoy herself working with this one... )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers