As a lot of people who see me on IRC know, I am working on my final paper for my master's degree and I am almost done smile1 . My problem is that I am not a very good proofreader for my own stuff and my advisor can say if the science is right, but he is from Russia and I often find gramatical errors in his writing. I really want this paper to be gramatically perfect.

As people who have beta read my stories know, I have a tendency of writing very nonlinearly so there are often pieces of outline, half sentances and other strange gramatical constructions that are meant only as a personal outline that end up in the middle of paragraphs. I also have a bit of trouble with awkward wording sometimes.

My paper is currently just over 20 pages long, but most of it is figures, equations, and tables. However, the science content is pretty detailed, and I am not sure if I explained it well enough that someone who is not familiar with rod photoreceptors might not understand a word that I am saying (hence why I am not asking my mom -- when she doesn't understand something, she gets really angry).

If anyone would be willing to help me, please email me at lxu2@cwru.edu.

Thanks!

- Laura help

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve