Some of you (mostly those on IRC) might have heard about the choregraphy that I'd made my kids work on for the school's final party. And I'm so excited this evening that I need to share with everyone. thumbsup ), we had a great choregraphy on S Club 7's Dont Stop Movin'. My kids loved both the song and the steps that went with it, and they worked very hard to get it right.

And today they did their teacher extremely proud! They were brilliant! Absolutely brilliant. The big audience of kids' parents gathered for the occasion clapped and cheered at their performance, and they impressed everyone, most especially their teacher (me). clap clap clap

So big big cheers for my wonderful, awesome, absolutely brilliant pupils! We only have one more week of class before I leave this school, and I'm going to miss them a great deal. It's amazing how much you can attach yourself to those kids in one year!

The very proud teacher,
Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~