Lois & Clark Forums
Some of you (mostly those on IRC) might have heard about the choregraphy that I'd made my kids work on for the school's final party. And I'm so excited this evening that I need to share with everyone. thumbsup ), we had a great choregraphy on S Club 7's Dont Stop Movin'. My kids loved both the song and the steps that went with it, and they worked very hard to get it right.

And today they did their teacher extremely proud! They were brilliant! Absolutely brilliant. The big audience of kids' parents gathered for the occasion clapped and cheered at their performance, and they impressed everyone, most especially their teacher (me). clap clap clap

So big big cheers for my wonderful, awesome, absolutely brilliant pupils! We only have one more week of class before I leave this school, and I'm going to miss them a great deal. It's amazing how much you can attach yourself to those kids in one year!

The very proud teacher,
Kaethel smile
Yay for the Power of the S-Club!

dance

And bigger Yays for the Kids and their fantastic teacher!

party

Well done Kaethel laugh

Helga
Oh, YAY! Kaethel!!! And yay kids!
smile1 jump
Great Kaethel!!! Glad it worked so well.

And a few more cheers for the kids!! smile1 hyper

Saskia
Woohoo Kaethel! clap clap clap clap
Congrats, Kaelthel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad they did so well!!

dance dance dance

party party party
Bravo, bravo, bravo!!

thumbsup

Congrats to Annie, too clap clap

See you soon.
AnnaBtG. smile
Well done! And...told you so. <g> Congratulations too to their brilliant teacher who got them there. wink goofy )
Hooray!! party

I'm so glad it all worked out! I have to admit that as I worked on the choreography in my hotel room that afteroon, I was a little skeptical that I was going to be able to teach it to you from thousands of miles away. So I'm doubly pleased that everything turned out so wonderfully and that they had so much fun! smile

Congrats! And I'd have given just about anything to see them do the dance. Too bad about the commute. <G>

Annie
Congratulations Kaethel! smile1

Tricia cool
Thank you all for your kind words and congratulations. smile But truly, it's my kiddies that deserve all the kudoes (try to say that very fast goofy ). I think they were happy with the result, though. And I gave them a big thumbs up this morning. smile

Annie, thanks a million again! You were a great teacher across the Atlantic, explaining to me how to do the steps and all, and so I owe you a lot for the choregraphy's success.

Kaethel smile
Aww, that's so great, Kaethel! I'm very proud of your kids (and of course, of you, too!). I know you and the class worked hard, and I bet it's great to see it pay off! thumbsup

Congrats!

Trace smile
Thanks, Trace! And while I'm here, GOOD LUCK again with your kids next year. You're gonna love it and hate it in turns, you're going to wish for a vacation when you're working and wish for work when you're having a vacation, you're going to go to bed late because you want to finish a prep or mark papers, but the best part remains the days you spend there with the kids, doing your job and watching them grow up. smile

Kaethel smile (only two more days with my kids! Waaaah!)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards